What's included in the Unleash ticket price?
ezyVet (Global) Limited is excited to welcome you to ezyVet Unleash Fort Lauderdale 2020. Your Unleash registration includes entry for one person to four days of ezyVet Unleash to take place on 4, 5, 6 and 7 May 2020, as well as the Networking Drinks taking place on 4 May 2020. If you choose not to attend the network drinks included in the events no refund or discount will be offered. All tickets will be charged in United State dollars (USD).
Regular pricing is US$999 per delegate.
Early Bird pricing is US$899 per delegate and will end on 31st January 2020.
For groups of 3 of more delegates, pricing is US$799 per delegate.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for the Event. When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
- ezyVet reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion, and if your registration is rejected by ezyVet, your sole remedy shall be a refund of your registration fee.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by ezyVet or venue management in relation to the Event.
- All delegates acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or part without the written express permission of ezyVet or its licensors.
- All unauthorized photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- Subject to the cancellation policy, ezyVet reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location, and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without any liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions, and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However, nothing in these terms seek to limit, exclude or modify your statutory rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ezyVet, its employees, agents, and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms of any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes as is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be canceled.
- "You may be provided with a smart badge (Badge) to be used by you at the Event. The Badge contains technology allowing you to scan the Badge to easily exchange electronic business cards and provide your details to exhibitors and other companies that may be represented at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit to exhibitors or other companies during the Event by way of using the Badge is at your own risk and ezyVet makes no representations or warranties about how those third parties may retain, use or disseminate your information. We may also scan the Badge for Event management and Event activity tracking purposes (e.g., analysing what breakout sessions were attended).
- Please advise us by email if you are not able to attend the Event. A full refund (less any administration fees) will be made out to the source of the payment of the registration fee if we are notified by email by 2nd of April 2020, 30 days prior to the Event.
- ezyVet will not be liable for any losses associated with cancellation, including registration fees, where such cancellation is due to causes beyond ezyVet’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, riot, strike or industrial dispute) ("Force Majeure").
- If ezyVet cancels or changes the date or location of the Event, for a reason other than Force Majeure, and any other changes of the date or location of the Event means you are no longer able to attend, it will offer a full refund for any paid registration fees. Any such refund will be made to the source of the payment. Otherwise, no refunds will be made available unless required by law.
- You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
- In addition, by registering as a delegate, you expressly acknowledge that your name, job title and company name may be published in ezyVet’s channels, including but not limited to social media, website, email, blog.
- By attending the Event 'ezyVet Unleash' you understand, agree and acknowledge that (i) You may be photographed and filmed, and (ii) You hereby provide ezyVet your absolute, express consent to be photographed and filmed. You further understand and agree that these images and recordings can be stored, or used for promotional purposes, inlcluding but not limited to print, digital or web-based formats. If you do not wish to have us use your image or to be filmed, please notify the event organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org.