ezyVet (Global) Limited is excited to welcome you to ezyVet Unleash Queenstown 2019. Your Unleash registration includes entry for one person to three days of ezyVet Unleash to take place on 5, 6 and 7 March 2019, as well as the networking drinks taking place on 5 March. If you choose not to attend the network drinks included in the events no refund or discount will be offered. All tickets will be charged in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
Terms and Conditions
- These terms will apply to all delegate registrations for the Event. When you register you acknowledge and accept these terms in full.
- ezyVet reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion, and if your registration is rejected by ezyVet, your sole remedy shall be a refund of your registration fee.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by ezyVet or venue management in relation to the Event.
- All delegates acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or part without the written express permission of ezyVet or its licensors.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- Subject to the cancellation policy, ezyVet reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without any liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However nothing in these terms seek to limit, exclude or modify your statutory rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ezyVet, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, propery damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms of any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes as is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
- Please advise us by email if you are not able to attend the Event. A full refund (less any administration fees) will be made out to the source of the payment of the registration fee if we are notified by email at least 21 working days prior to the Event.
- ezyVet will not be liable for any losses associated with cancellation, including registration fees, where such cancellation is due to causes beyond ezyVet’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, act of terrorism, riot, strike or industrial dispute) ("Force Majeure").
- If ezyVet cancels or changes the date or location of the Event, for a reason other than Force Majeure, and any other changes of the date or location of the Event means you are no longer able to attend, it will offer a full refund for any paid registration fees. Any such refund will be made to the source of the payment. Otherwise, no refunds will be made available unless required by law.
- You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
- In addition, by registering as a delegate, you expressly acknowledge that your name and company name may be published in ezyVet’s channels, including but not limited to social media, email, blog.